(This post is re-published from OcalaITPros.com.)
CareerSource Citrus / Levy / Marion is looking for a Systems Administrator to provide support for their offices in Citrus, Levy and Marion Counties. The job description below was provided by the agency. If you or someone you know is qualified for this position and interested in applying, please apply through EmployFlorida.com, referencing job order # 11078489. (Veterans Preference)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree from a two year college or technical school with major course work in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related field with 3 to 5 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/network environments in network operations, maintenance, design, implementation, administration and support or an equivalent combination of education, experience, or demonstrated competence.
- MCSE and/or MCSA Certifications in Windows Server 2008/2012 required.
- CCNA certification preferred.
- Experience with Citrix XenServer/XenApp highly desired.
- Other related networking certifications desired.
- Valid driver’s license for required travel.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of computers with emphasis on client/server architectures, operating systems, programming languages, graphic workstations, and installation of hardware and peripheral.
- Knowledge of migrating and upgrading Citrix Servers and components
- Knowledge of Active Directory environment, User Accounts, Groups, OUs, Sites, Subnets and GPOs.
- Knowledge of firewalls, filters, CISCO POE VLAN switches, State APP-EFM, OSMIS & OSST, wireless access points network, CISCO VOIP Call Manager, Unity Messaging, and Exchange email servers.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot thin client devices.
- Ability to work independently and be self -motivated.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships, exercise initiative, and interact positively.
- Ability to work with customers to solve hardware and operating system problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Highly responsible professional and technical work responsible for the day to day administration of a Windows 2008 active directory integrated network and Citrix Server Farm to include 15 servers, 5 domain controllers, 300+ workstations, routers, hubs, switches, firewalls, MPLS and metropolitan area networks, Microsoft certified systems engineering and lead administrator for Citrus, Levy, and Marion County wide area network.
Essential Job Functions
- Administers Citrus, Levy, Marion County Wide Area Network – network, email, and internet.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the Citrix Server Farm to ensure that capacity planning is adequate for supporting and maintaining Citrix apps.
- Maintain Citrix Farm hardware, software and operating systems
- Identifies, analyzes and rectifies computer system problems and failures.
- Provides top level helpdesk desktop support for staff and public computers.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, reports, and resolves issues with network, software and hardware.
- Installs and configures network file/application servers.
- Setup, installs and ensures operation of network equipment, cabling, hardware and software.
- Administers network user accounts and email accounts.
- Administers DHCP/DNS and Web Servers to include updating Webserver and Intranet.
- Maintains, backs up, and updates servers, firewalls, and controllers.
- Maintains and updates domain controllers, web filters, company internet, webservers, antivirus, and printers.
- Builds, configures and maintains workstations company wide.
- Builds computer labs.
- Maintains, T/S and administers various switches.
Work Schedule: Full-time. Must be able to work flexible hours
Salary: $38,500 – $58,100 per year, DOE.
Qualified candidates should apply online to be considered www.employflorida.com and search using job order #10078489.
The Ocala I.T. Professionals helps to promote job leads and other career opportunities as a service to the businesses and individuals in the local I.T. community. If you follow up on a lead that you find here, please mention the Ocala I.T. Professionals as your source of the lead. If your business or organization is looking for I.T. talent in the Ocala / Marion County area, please contact us to find out how we can help you locate the right candidates.
VersionTech Comfortable Stereo Gaming Headset Over-Ear Headphones with Microphone